|Condition ||Make ||Model
||Length ||Beam ||Location ||
||37 ST ||
||Fort Lauderdale |
- Condition New
- Make Axopar
- Model 37 ST
- Length 37' 0"
- Beam 10' 9"
- Location Fort Lauderdale
Available in Store: Fort Lauderdale
The 2020 Axopar 37 Sun Top is a category B rated vessel, suitable for offshore conditions up to 200 miles. Standard power is twin Mercury 300 HP engines with the option to upgrade. The 37 Sports Cabin features a 192-gallon fuel tank, giving you a higher maximum achievable range when compared to other vessels of its size.
The 37 Sun Top includes a full length retractable Sunbrella canvas roof, a forward cabin with a queen sized bed, sink, and electric head, adjustable cockpit table with filler cushion, forward sunbed cushions, fender storage, and a cooler box.
With many upgrade options such as the electrically operated retractable roof, wet bar package, additional foredeck cushions, Brabus line trim packages, electronics upgrades, and audio upgrade packages, the Axopar 37 Sun Top is incredibly customizable.
Length: 37' 0"
Beam: 10' 9"
- Engine(s): Mercury (300)
- Mercury 300 Hp rig, twin engine, inc. Vesselview 7"
- Bowthruster Side-Power SE60
- Folding anchor windlass in bow + remote control (only with bow thruster)
- Side rails
- Shower on Aft Deck (only w. freshwater option)
- Shore Power 120V with 40Ah charger, US standard
- Sonar module Garmin GSD™ 25+ GT40-TM, DownVü/SideVü + Traditional
- Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers
- Control unit for Fusion system, helm
- Audio upgrade1, 4 x speakers + 4ch amplifier
- Communication Garmin VHF300i
- Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSMap 1222 Touch
- Harbor cover for fore deck, RED
- Forecabin with lounge seating, a queen size bed, a fixed cupboard and a toilet with privacy curtains
- Access to the forecabin through the sliding access hatch next to the console
- Console fitting up to two 12” optional plotters
- lluminated pushbuttons
- Leather steering wheel with tilt function
- Two cup holders
- Co-pilot grab rail
- 12V power outlet
- Foredeck sunbed with cup holders and optional cushions
- Adjustable table in the cockpit. The front seats can be turned to face the sofa for entertaining 7 guests by the table
- Cargo hatch in the front cabin roof
- Sliding canvas overhead mid section
- Fender and rope storages on aft deck with cooler box function on port side
- Bow anchor box with drainage and a large stowage locker
- Cabinet and sink in forward cabin
- Hand laminated hull in Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material
- Non-skid finishing on deck and hatches
- Spacious anchor box with drainage in bow
- Large stowage locker on foredeck
- Heavy duty rub rail in grey
- Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass with light green tint and aluminium window profiles painted in white
- All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished 316 stainless steel, eight cleats aft, central and forward
- Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers
- Flag pole
- Twin large fender storages on aft deck with cooler box function on Port side
- Integrated bathing platforms in Esthec Platinum with white caulking and telescopic bathing ladder
- Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
- Walk-around deck and open aft deck area with storage under deck, optional wet bar or day cruiser cabin on aft deck, Large seating area with four separate seats and fixed table in aft cockpit with cargo compartment under deck
- Three front seats with flip-up front and armrests with swivel function
- Center helm driving position with lowered floor level
- Sun-Top roof and arches in white color with large sliding canvas mid-section
- Front cabin with lounge seating
- Large queen size bed and fixed cupboard
- Toilet with electric flush with septic tank 70l and deck/hull outlets
- Privacy curtains for toilet compartment
- Loading hatch from deck to front cabin
- Large roof skylight and front window
- Wide port lights with flush hatches
- Integrated iPad slot in dashboard
- Soft touch painted dashboard, helm and console panels
- Illuminated push buttons
- Hydraulic steering with tilt function
- Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo
- Two cup holders
- Co-pilot grab rail
- 12V power outlet
- Access hatch to front cabin in soft touch black paint with metallic silver painted sliding door
- LED Sun-Top roof lights and spot lights in front cabin
- Main control panel with three battery switches and automatic fuses for direct supply and 12V outlet
- Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet in front cabin
- Light mast with anchor light
- Navigation lights
- Heavy duty windscreen wiper
- Two electric bilge pumps
- Signal horn
- Targa arch with roof rails
- Fishing targa arch (2 extra rod holders)
- Sink in front cabin
- Aft deck folding seats
- LED courtesy lights, front cabin and main cabin
- Wood floor in front cabin
- Underwater lights
- Livewell STBD AFT STORAGE
BRABUS Line Trim Package
- Black rub rail, Suede steering wheel with "doubleB"® logo
- Exterior black-painted stainless steel parts
- Suede co-pilot grab rail with BRABUS logo
- Black cleats with "doubleB"® logo
- New design Axopar seats
- Axopar BRABUS Line hull signature
- Niroxx upholstery w. diamond stitching
- Axopar model plaque in carbon fibre
- BRABUS Shadow® cockpit GRP table (T-Top & Sun-Top only)
- BRABUS Shadow® design Sun-Top roof (Sun-Top only)
- BRABUS Shadow® design light mast (Sun-Top only)
- Electrically operated sun roof awning (Sun-Top only)
BRABUS Line Color Edition Platinum Grey
- Sun deck cushions with twin stitching on foredeck
- Harbor cover for sun deck
- LED deck lights x 14
- ”Comfort” indirect lighting in front cabin
- Mooring package: incl. 6 x fenders, 6 x fender covers with Axopar logo, 6 x fender ropes, 4 x mooring ropes 16mm/10m
- 12.5kg anchor + 30m anchor rope
WET BAR PACKAGE
- Wet bar module with drawers on aft deck
- Refrigerator Dometic CDX 50
- Sink and faucet
- Freshwater 100l tank, incl. cabinet w. sink, front cabin
- Control unit for Fusion system, front cabin
- Audio ugrade2, 1 x subwoofer on aft deck and 5ch amplifier
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Nautical Ventures works closely with a number of leading lenders that offer competitive rates, flexible financing, a convenient application process, and prompt credit approval. Our experienced and dedicated in-house financing team will work closely with you to help you buy your dream boat. Call or click to discover how low the monthly payments can be for this boat.
We offer nationwide delivery to your door! Please contact our Sales Department for an accurate delivery quote.
International / Export
Australia: We ship to Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Fremantle and all Australian ports. Please contact our Sales Department for accurate shipping rates.
Canada: We can deliver to your nearest boarding crossing. Please contact our Sales Department for pricing and information.
Europe: We ship to Bremerhaven, Amsterdam, Gotherburg, Southampton and all European ports. Please contact us for accurate shipping rates and details. We also offer CE Certification!
South & Central America: We ship to all major ports, please contact our Sales Department for shipping rates and details.
Asia: We ship to all major ports, please contact our Sales Department for shipping rates and details.