We’re happy to discuss our entire inventory of boats with you!
|New||Beneteau||Oceanis 46.1||47' 11"||14' 9"||Fort Lauderdale|
Available in Store: Fort Lauderdale
The Oceanis 46.1 offers a perfect combination of style, efficiency, and comfort. Her stepped hull increases the volume below significantly without affecting her seakeeping abilities. It is a straightforward boat to sail doublehandedly thanks to the configuration of her deck and cockpit, and a wide range of custom options and trims guarantees that she will be customized to meet the expectations and needs of any sailor.
*Please note, stock images are used. Some features depicted may not be included.
We’re proud to showcase Beneteau Sailboats at our Fort Lauderdale showroom.
• Design in accordance with European Directive requirements and according to CE certification
• Monolithic polyester contact hull
• Monolithic contact structural counter mould (Fabrics - resin) bonded to the hull
• Injected deck construction in glass fiber and Saerform foam sandwich, covered with non-slip diamond pattern
• Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel backing plates
• Twin rudders hung with stainless steel stock
• White coloured hull - Grey metal hull graphics
• 8 Hull portholes DECK EQUIPMENT
• Anodized furling mast (Z-Diffusion) deck stepped with in-mast furling system, 2 Aft swept spreaders
• Anodised aluminum boom
• Cathedral type single-strand stainless steel standing rigging
• Split backstay
• Rigid boom vang with tackle
• Self-tacking jib with on-deck furler
• 2 Stand Up mainsheet blocks on the coachroof
• 1 Self-tacking jib track with traveller
• All lines brought back to the helm stations (except boom topping lift and genoa halyard)
• Complete running rigging: Mainsail halyard, Genoa halyard with cleat on mast, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsheet,
• 1 Self-tacking jib sheet
• 6 Clutches
• Halyard covers
• 2 Flag halyards
• 1 Self tailing winch (H40.2 STA) at each helm station
• 1 Aluminum Speed Grip winch handle
• 2 Winch handle holders SAILS (Elvström)
• Furling mainsail Dacron, with UV protection Natural, horizontal cut,
• Self-tacking jib Dacron with UV protection Natural, horizontal cut
MOORING LINES - MOORING
• Self-draining chain locker - Clench bolt - Hatch cover
• Single roller stainless steel bow fitting with offset roller
• 12 V - 1 000 W vertical electrical windlass - Remote control
• 6 Aluminum mooring cleats, Length: 400mm / 15 3/4’’ - Stainless steel chafing plate
• Access by polyester cover, Passage width: 65 x 50 cm / 2’2’’ x 1’8’’
• Stainless steel ladder
• Shelving unit
SAFETY ON DECK
• 1 Open stainless steel pulpit
• 2 Stainless steel pushpits
• 2 Stainless steel handrails on coachroof
• 1 Lifebuoy support bracket
• Welded ring on pushpit for flag
• Double guard lines and stainless steel stanchions, 650mm / 2’ 2’’
• Emergency ladder on pushpit
• Self-draining cockpit
•1 Watertight compartment under cockpit benches & 1 Wet locker
• 1 Locker in cockpit bottom
• 1 Gas compartment under port helmsman seat
• Natural solid wood slatted on cockpit benches
• Natural solid wood slatted helm seats with starboard storage locker
• Foldaway helmsman foot chock
• 2 Steering wheel consoles:
• 2 Deck access for emergency tiller
• 1 Emergency tiller
• 1 Steering compass on the cockpit table
• Engine throttle and control panel on starboard
• Cockpit table, stainless steel frame, 2 natural solid wood extension leaves, 4 cup holders, stainles steel handrail, waterproof USB socket, life raft stowage
• 1 Cockpit shower with mixer tap
• 1 PMMA companionway door in 2 removable parts - Sliding hatch made of PMMA
SWIM PLATFORM / AFT TRANSOM
• Fully opening transom, convertible to bathing platform (2,65m x 0,80m / 8’8’’ x 2’7’’)
• Intermediate cockpit access step
• Manual control opening
• Natural solid wood slatted on swim deck
• 1 Stainless steel, removable bathing ladder with dedicated stowage in the cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For additional information please contact
At: (954) 926-5250 or via email at [email protected]
Nautical Ventures works closely with a number of leading lenders that offer competitive rates, flexible financing, a convenient application process, and prompt credit approval. Our experienced and dedicated in-house financing team will work closely with you to help you buy your dream boat. Call or click to discover how low the monthly payments can be for this boat.
We offer nationwide delivery to your door! Please contact our Sales Department for an accurate delivery quote.
Australia: We ship to Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Fremantle and all Australian ports. Please contact our Sales Department for accurate shipping rates.
Canada: We can deliver to your nearest boarding crossing. Please contact our Sales Department for pricing and information.
Europe: We ship to Bremerhaven, Amsterdam, Gotherburg, Southampton and all European ports. Please contact us for accurate shipping rates and details. We also offer CE Certification!
South & Central America: We ship to all major ports, please contact our Sales Department for shipping rates and details.
Asia: We ship to all major ports, please contact our Sales Department for shipping rates and details.
1400 S. Federal Hwy,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
139 Shore court,
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
Sign up for Nautical Ventures EMAIL UPDATES & PROMOTIONS