We’re happy to discuss our entire inventory of boats with you!
|New||Beneteau||Oceanis 51.1||52' 3"||15' 9"||Fort Lauderdale|
Coming Soon: Fort Lauderdale
The Oceanis 51.1, the first of a new generation, features a beautiful deck layout, a redesigned stepped hull, and streamlined aesthetics. Comfortable, smart, and simple to shorten.
Additional interior space provided by the redesigned hull opens up the possibilities for innovative new layouts below. While her deck and cockpit layout, complete with relaxing and lounging places, offers a pleasant blend of comfort and safety, both at sea and at anchor, her sleek, contemporary lines will turn heads in any harbor.
*Please note, stock images are used. Some features depicted may not be included.
We’re proud to showcase Beneteau Sailboats at our Fort Lauderdale showroom.
• Anodized aluminum mast, deck stepped with in-mast furling system, 2 Aft swept spreaders
• Anodized aluminum boom
• Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging
• Split backstay
• Rigid boom vang
• Self-tacking jib with on-deck furler
• 2 Stand Up mainsheet blocks on the coachroof
• 1 Self-tacking jib track with traveller
• All lines lead back to the helm stations (except boom topping lift and genoa halyard)
• Complete running rigging: Main halyard, Genoa halyard with tensionning track on the mast, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsheet, 1 Self-tacking jib sheet
• 6 Clutches
• Halyard covers
• 2 Flag halyards
• 1 Self tailing winch (H46.2 STA) at each helm station
• 1 Aluminum Speed Grip winch handle
• 2 Winch handle holders
• Dacron furling mainsail with Natural UV protection
• Dacron self-tacking jib with Natural UV protection
• Self-draining chain locker - Clench bolt - Hatch cover
• Single roller stainless steel bow fitting with offset roller
• 12 V - 1 500 W vertical electric windlass - Remote control
• 6 Aluminum mooring cleats, Length: 400 mm / 15’’3/4 - Stainless steel chafing plate
• Fully opening transom, convertible into swim platform (2,65 m x 0,80 m / 8’8’’ x 2’7’’)
• Intermediate cockpit access step
• Electrically operated
• Teak decking on swim deck
• 1 Stainless steel, removable bathing ladder with dedicated stowage in the cockpit
• Self-bailing cockpit
• 2 Watertight lockers under the cockpit benches
• 1 Locker in cockpit bottom
• 1 Gas compartment under port helmsman seat
• Teak slats on cockpit benches
• Helm seats, slatted teak with starboard storage locker
• Foldaway helmsman foot chock
• 2 Steering wheel consoles:
• 2 Deck accesses for emergency tiller
• 1 Emergency tiller
• 1 Steering compass on the cockpit table
• Engine throttle and control panel on starboard
• Cockpit table, stainless steel support, 2 Compact leaves with teak finish, lighting, 4 cup holders, stainless steel handrail, Life raft storage
• 1 Cockpit shower with mixer tap
• 2 Hinged PMMA companionway doors - Sliding hatch made of PMMA
• Access through deck hatch T70, Passage width: 62 cm / 2’
• Stainless steel ladder
• Shelving unit
• 1 115 V Power outlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For additional information please contact
At: (954) 926-5250 or via email at [email protected]
Nautical Ventures works closely with a number of leading lenders that offer competitive rates, flexible financing, a convenient application process, and prompt credit approval. Our experienced and dedicated in-house financing team will work closely with you to help you buy your dream boat. Call or click to discover how low the monthly payments can be for this boat.
We offer nationwide delivery to your door! Please contact our Sales Department for an accurate delivery quote.
Australia: We ship to Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Fremantle and all Australian ports. Please contact our Sales Department for accurate shipping rates.
Canada: We can deliver to your nearest boarding crossing. Please contact our Sales Department for pricing and information.
Europe: We ship to Bremerhaven, Amsterdam, Gotherburg, Southampton and all European ports. Please contact us for accurate shipping rates and details. We also offer CE Certification!
South & Central America: We ship to all major ports, please contact our Sales Department for shipping rates and details.
Asia: We ship to all major ports, please contact our Sales Department for shipping rates and details.
1400 S. Federal Hwy,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
139 Shore court,
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
Sign up for Nautical Ventures EMAIL UPDATES & PROMOTIONS