We’re happy to discuss our entire inventory of boats with you!
|New||Chapman||Transition 28||28' 0"||9' 3"||Fort Lauderdale|
NEW BOAT BUILD - Chapman Transition 28
2019 TRANSITION 28 BOW RAMP POWERED BY TWIN EVINRUDE G2 200 HP OUTBOARDS
** Or build to your specification, 20', 22', 25' & 28' **
Everything you should expect from a luxury Chapman Transition 28 yacht tender plus the unique bow ramp feature. Walk-off to the sand for easy beach boarding or lower the ramp part way creating a forward swim or dive platform.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
• Easy access bow ramp, hydraulic operated for beach or dock landings
• On open water, ramp also acts as a swim-on platform with locking bolts in closed position
• Console dash is hinged with dual hydraulic ram actuators
• Aft bench seating
• GPS Garmin 8012 with NMEA 2000 gateway
• Throttle control electronic
• Trim tabs with indicators
• VHF radio with ram mic
• Marine stereo receiver with speakers, Bluetooth compatible
• Circuit breakers panel with battery select cut-off switch
• Dual batteries and battery charger with shore receptacle
• Fuel/water separator
• 100 gallon aluminum fuel tank and 10 gallon poly water tank
• Teak swim platform w/ removable ladder
• Dual bow storage lockers
• Fresh water shower/salt water wash down with pressurized system
• S.S. Flush cleat and lifting eyes
• S.S. Low profile grab rails
• S.S. bow mooring eye and transom tie downs including ski-tow
• (8) cup holders
• Fire extinguisher with mount
• (3) Automatic Bilge Pumps
• Full Navigation Lights
• Courtesy tow kicking light
• Electric Horn
• Removable bow ramp jump seating
• Seating modules with dry storage
• Cushions with closed cell foam including coaming pads
• CE certified
(Boat is built-to-order and not available for immediate purchase)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For additional information please contact Nautical Ventures at 954-926-5250 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nautical Ventures works closely with a number of leading lenders that offer competitive rates, flexible financing, a convenient application process, and prompt credit approval. Our experienced and dedicated in-house financing team will work closely with you to help you buy your dream boat. Call or click to discover how low the monthly payments can be for this boat.
We offer nationwide delivery to your door! Please contact our Sales Department for an accurate delivery quote.
Australia: We ship to Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Fremantle and all Australian ports. Please contact our Sales Department for accurate shipping rates.
Canada: We can deliver to your nearest boarding crossing. Please contact our Sales Department for pricing and information.
Europe: We ship to Bremerhaven, Amsterdam, Gotherburg, Southampton and all European ports. Please contact us for accurate shipping rates and details. We also offer CE Certification!
South & Central America: We ship to all major ports, please contact our Sales Department for shipping rates and details.
Asia: We ship to all major ports, please contact our Sales Department for shipping rates and details.
139 Shore court,
North Palm Beach, Fl 33408
Sign up for Nautical Ventures EMAIL UPDATES & PROMOTIONS