|New||Highfield||Sport 700||23' 0"||8' 3"||Palm Beach|
Customizable Boat: Palm Beach
The Highfield Sport 700 is an aluminum-hulled inflatable tender with a maximum rating of 200 HP. The high tensile chromated and powder coated aluminum hull provides high durability while maintaining an extremely light weight. High-end finishes make the Sport 700 ideal for use as a luxury yacht tender.
Features include a self-draining deck, upholstered aft, forward console, and convertible bow seating, a swim platform and ladder, bow table, tow post, integrated transom supports, lifting points and tow eyes, brushed foam teak finish deck, heavy duty rub rail, full length keel guard, dry bag, foot pump, oars, repair kit, and an electrical pack for the boat and console.
We’re proud to showcase Highfield Boats at our Palm Beach showroom.
• High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
• NEW High-Performance 26º deadrise hull with welded lift stakes
• ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube - Welded seams (PVC)
• Flush mount non-return air valves
• Self-draining cockpit
• Double diamond stitch cushions with carbon fabric upholstery
• Extra wide bow boarding step, with anchor line bow roller
• Deluxe removable Sunbed included
• Removable day table
• Recessed stainless steel folding cleats
• Deluxe console with tinted windshield and grab rail
• Optional Carbon finished dashboard, dash fits a 12” flush mount chartplotter
• Integrated Under Deck installed 37 gal/140L EPA Fuel System
• Storage compartments with hydraulic assist lids including two handy rear compartments
• EVA brushed foam teak finished deck
• Stainless Steel folding davit lifting points (4)
• Welded direct to hull towing bridle points (2)
• LED deck lights
• Six (6) LED lit panel switches
• Electrical pack including bilge pump & lights for boat & console
• Heavy duty splash guard rub strake
• Full length durable keel guard
• Highfield dry bag
• Foot pump, paddles, repair kit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For additional information please contact
At: (561) 612-7076 or via email at [email protected]
Nautical Ventures works closely with a number of leading lenders that offer competitive rates, flexible financing, a convenient application process, and prompt credit approval. Our experienced and dedicated in-house financing team will work closely with you to help you buy your dream boat. Call or click to discover how low the monthly payments can be for this boat.
We offer nationwide delivery to your door! Please contact our Sales Department for an accurate delivery quote.
Australia: We ship to Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Fremantle and all Australian ports. Please contact our Sales Department for accurate shipping rates.
Canada: We can deliver to your nearest boarding crossing. Please contact our Sales Department for pricing and information.
Europe: We ship to Bremerhaven, Amsterdam, Gotherburg, Southampton and all European ports. Please contact us for accurate shipping rates and details. We also offer CE Certification!
South & Central America: We ship to all major ports, please contact our Sales Department for shipping rates and details.
Asia: We ship to all major ports, please contact our Sales Department for shipping rates and details.
139 Shore court,
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
Sign up for Nautical Ventures EMAIL UPDATES & PROMOTIONS